Polycast urethanes, silicones and epoxies are engineered for your needs
Polycast offers conductive adhesives, epoxies for electronics, epoxies for encapsulation, epoxies for potting, gel epoxies, electrically conductive coatings, general-purpose epoxy, thermally conductive epoxy and more.
Polycast Industries is a leading custom formulator of urethanes, silicones and epoxies. We will engineer a compound designed specifically for your application by matching its composition to your requirements. Our in-house team of epoxy specialists will work with you directly to understand your needs and formulate a compound that meets or exceeds your specifications.
Need a flame-retardant epoxy? Thermally conductive epoxy? Looking for an epoxy potting compound or electrical adhesives? Does your project require a specialty urethane with unusual properties? The systems we develop are made from field-tested materials that have been proven through practical use and relied on without fail.
|Call our Long Island headquarters in Bayshore, New York at (800) 486-3512
and tell us what properties your application requires.Polycast formulates silicones and epoxies for customers around the globe.• Adhesives for Electronics
• Conductive Silicone
• Electronic Assembly Epoxies
• Epoxy Potting Compound
• General-Purpose Epoxy
• Silicones for Assembly
• Thermally Conductive Epoxy • Conductive Adhesives
• Electrical Adhesives
• Other Epoxies for Electronics
• Flame-Retardant Epoxy
• High-Performance Epoxies
• Specialty Epoxies
• Conductive Epoxy • Electrically Conductive Coatings
• Epoxies for Encapsulation
• Gel Epoxies
• Potting Adhesive
• Thermal Epoxy
• Other Epoxy ResinsGeneral Purpose Epoxies • Specialty Epoxies • Thermally Conductive Epoxies • Epoxy Coatings • Addition Cure RTV Silicones • Condensation Cure RTV Silicones and much more...